Am I a coward?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by cynthia4141, Jun 30, 2016.

1. cynthia4141

cynthia4141 Member

Is something realy abnormal about me. I can't stop thinking about ending my life, I know how I want to do it but I don't. I hate my life, it is lonely and boring. I think today might be the day I give in. I am looking for a good reason to continue to live.
  2. mpk

mpk Well-Known Member

Cynthia, you are not abnormal. I have the same feelings, sometimes every day and sometimes not for several days. I take medication which helps. I understand hating life as I also hate mine yet I know that things will get better if I don't give up.
    I know it is not easy yet it can be done, I have lived through this more than once and you will too.
    iam likes this.
  3. iServe

iServe Member

Please don't throw in the towel Cynthia. Hang in there! Yes, you have real feelings and challenges and you're not alone! We are here to encourage you and remind you that you are wonderfully made, even though you may not feel that way. You are someones child. You have unfinished work to accomplish here on earth that only you can do. Keep talking and working through the rough rounds and surround yourself with good people. Thanks for reaching out. Take care and God Bless. Let's fight to live!
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Cynthia. Please check back in with us and tell us how you are feeling today. I hope you did not harm yourself. SF is here for you. loneliness is a terror but you can find ways of controlling that, get out there and meet new friends, go to groups such as aerobics of join a martial arts group, anything really that you fancy to get yourself out there again, please know we are all here for you and we will always listen. We have a chat room too if you want to talk in ''real time'' (bottom right hand corner). Best of luck to you.
    iam likes this.
  5. My life is the worst,no gf,no money and dealing with so called family memebers,and on probation from doing time in prison.I personally dont find a reason to keep living either,but i dont think your life cynthia is as bad as mine.