Am I A Danger To Myself?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ImGoingToDieSoon, Apr 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm was in a psych ward 2 weeks ago for suicidal thoughts, I lied my way out of there which I regret doing. I already have my suicide plan and date but I'm at the moment I'm not feeling suicidal I'm just sad what should I do? I was let go by my psychiatrist and clinic for being suicidal so I'm all alone now. I stopped my medications and I stopped treatment at the new clinic the psych ward refer me to.

I was in a psych ward for a week in January-Febuary, Full month of march. As you can see I'm a problem, but I'm too embarassed to get help again. I don't want to live anymore I'm only worried about telling my mom that I'm going to commit suicide. Should I get help for my mom ? wait until the date comes by? or should I just give up?

I don't see the point in getting help because I reached that point where life is not for me, I'm very miresable and hurt by the clinic letting me go you have no idea. I see no hope in my future, I don't think doctors can convince me that life is worth is living.

2. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Your clinic/pdoc should not have stopped treating you. That doesn't sound right to me.

Would you consider trying just once more with a new doctor/pdoc/therapist etc.? They're not all bad. Some really can help you. Maybe change your mind about your future.

think about it, okay? And welcome to SF. :)

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

That's not right that they stopped treating you...surely you can find another doctor? Please don't give up...you shouldn't be embarrassed to seek help. There is nothing to be embarrassed about. I hope that you will get the help that you need.

4. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

Can you really blame the psych facility for letting you go? You posted that you lied your way out of there.
    And you stopped treatment at the new one. And stopped your meds.

Sounds like time to step back, rewind. Give your doc a chance. Let him know that you stopped your meds and why. Maybe there are alternatives, or maybe the meds could actually work for you, but sometimes it takes months. Mine did. I thought about quitting mine, but they're working now.

Good luck. Please keep posting. We do care.

5. There's nothing anybody can say that will change my mind about my suicide.

I can't be helped I know it. I will refuse medications and talking. I stopped getting treatment and stop taking my medications that make me feel good because I want to die.

My question to you people why can you do with somebody like me?

I don't want help, the only reason I will get help is for my mom and to prove to my old clinic that I can succeed in life that they did a mistake by dropping me. I shouldn't live my life for other people.

The clinic dumping me and not telling me why made me hate doctors. I have no trust or hope on mental professionals. So I'm not going to help from people I dislike. I also think my old clinic thinks I say things for attention, but on the day on my suicide they will see they were wrong.

Im living a nightmare that needs to end some people are better dead.

6. Welcome to the forum..

Are you able to ask your psychiatrist to give you the ECT therapy to help you get better? If the meds don't work fast, then the fastest way is ECT (electroconvulsive therapy).. Some forum members here have done ECT before.. That's the fastest way..

Don't give up so fast.. Keep fighting on.. Just tell your psychiatrist how you feel and don't lie to them.. They can help you if you are more open to them.. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.