am i a freak

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by explodingheart, Nov 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. im so young yet i think about dying. i think about how much i want to have the strength to kill myself but theres always something holding me back, i want to escape the world and the bull crap of everyday life. my innecents was taken at a young age and i feel lower then ever. i just want the pain to be over yet i crave the pain so much. i dont cut myself instead a burn myself. with a lighter and metal. im on aint depressents but they dont seem to help. am i a freak for wanted to end my world so early?

2. DylanS

DylanS Member

I don't know how old you are, but my brother tried to commit suicide when he was 8. I waited till I was 14, but remember at 8 years old watching other kids playing tetherball and laughing and I thought, "I wonder if they're as carefree as they seem, or are they faking it, like I do?"

Some of us are just born with insight and depth that makes life much more complex. With cultures that, more and more, seem so superficial, this can make it seem like everyone else is happy and carefree, but it isn't true. And being different is a GOOD thing.

DylanS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.