Am I allowed to rant or do I need to be a sheep?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ybt, Aug 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ybt

ybt Guest

You two, don't you DARE respond to this fucking thread, or else I'll request they be deleted immediately. You're not coming off of ignore, you had your chances.

That said,

Why am I the only one seemingly that ever gets completely screwed over on here virtually daily? Why does everybody judge against me and refuse to see my side? If you think it helps me, it doesn't, to say the obvious. But it's perfectly OK to trod over me. It's perfectly all right to insult me when I've said something unconventional.

If I try to report this to the mods, nothing happens. I don't even care if they disagree with my decision, just try to understand it, and I'd be incredibly happy. I know they'll try to defend themselves and say they do try to understand it, but that never manifests itself in the next example, so please don't comment on this part, I know for a fact it never leads anywhere.

I had more to write but I've actually lost heart in this post :laugh: maybe there wasn't that much more to be said.
  2. I think you are allowed to rant, but sheep are cuddly.
  3. ybt

ybt Guest

Back off with them shears.
  4. ybt

ybt Guest

I like how all my other rants have been responded to - not this one. Because they know I'm not giving up, so they try to ignore me. Honestly, it's not hard to figure out. Nobody is required or even urged to respond to my rants but the fact that they haven't posted on this one specifically shows something.
  5. RunningAway

RunningAway Well-Known Member

:) I was not ignoring it. Just am not posting much this week!

PS: I quite like sheep :bleh:
  6. ybt

ybt Guest

I didn't mean you.
  7. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Alex - send me a PM with what you wanna chat about, and I'll get back to you on it, or you can drop Robin one, I'm sure..

Or post in LtM and I'll make sure I respond with a decent response for you.

Sorry that you feel we screw you over and not listen to you - that's not what we try to do, honestly!
  8. ybt

ybt Guest

Bah, never mind. I'm not really ranting about the mods here, I'm more talking about general members who seem to take great delight in targetting me

But the next time that happens I'll just report it, so can you please close this thread? Thanks in advance.
  9. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

OK :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.