Am I alone?

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Pbsman, Apr 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pbsman

Pbsman New Member

I'm extremely addicted to cutting. My left forearm is almost purple from all the scars, and even though I found this website, why do I still feel so lonely? I'm pretty sure I'm the only person in my highschool who seriously cuts. I've seen a couple people with maybe about 3 small cuts, about the diameter of a penny, as opposed to me, who makes about 15 long cuts across my arm daily. I just want to meet someone who can relate to me, but that seems impossible. Who else would be stupid enough to cut themselves to this level? Only 2 people know about cutting; the first person treated me like I'm crazy and stopped talking to me, and the second began giving me the cold shoulder as soon as they found out. It sucks being alone. I wanna die );
  2. Jae

Jae Well-Known Member

3. soulreaper

soulreaper Well-Known Member

what can I say cutting is a lonely hobby , you know it's bad when other cutters want nothing to do with you, time to quit.
  4. lakenb

lakenb Active Member

It may not be that they are really rejecting you, they may just cut themselves off from you because they might think you're suicidal and don't want to deal with the pain of losing someone. or they might just be jerks. But you aren't alone, My forearm is covered in deep long scars, they are raised up, and change color depending if im cold or hot it's kinda cool, but anywho you aren't alone I don't cut anymore but I did use to do it everyday several times a day.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.