Am I alone...

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by Deadtwice, Feb 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deadtwice

Deadtwice Well-Known Member

I am wondering if I am the only guy here who has been sexualy assaulted. Sometimes I feel alone. Just wondering.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry this happened hun I am sure there are many that have been abused but you are strong enough to reach out for help so i hope in doing so others will see this strength and also reach out hugs
  3. JustFirefly

JustFirefly Well-Known Member

Sorry, in short, no your not the only guy. I hope you feel better about it and that you learn how to cope. Truly.
  4. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

No um understand your pain.You do feel very alone very hard thing to open up about I know first hand.Just be strong.
  5. truthhurts

truthhurts Well-Known Member

I have not experienced this (also, im female), but a friend opened up to me about this, he was sexually abused for a long time by his father (or stepfather, sry im not sure) who was sent to prison and then died (a couple of years ago from now). Even tho he didn't rly explain it with much emotion, i cud clearly see his pain and tht it's very hard for him even now, even though the person is dead now, and my friend himself is physically a lot stronger now and can stand up for himself. He still has the fear when he's somewhere his father used to be, for example their old house he has to walk by sometimes. And he self-injured because he felt dirty and guilty because he wasnt able to stop it.

My actual point of this post being, i cud never say i fully understand what this feels like but, i wud suggest u to get help, talk to someone u trust, or a professional of some sort. If the first person u tell isnt rly helping u, turn to someone else. I'm also willing to hear u out if u want anonymous help.

If u feel like u don't deserve help or something like tht, or tht this problem isnt serious enough, i can assure u tht's not true, by what i've seen my friend go through. It wasnt my friend's fault, he was just a kid, and i don't believe ur case was ur fault either.

Hope u and all other similar sufferers are doing allright,
    best wishes from eiji-kun~
  6. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

took me 26yrs to actually start talking about it and it still hurts Your your friend was rght there it does make ya feel dirty and ya do wonder why ya never stioped it.
    Im here to talk too as well deadtwice im still dealing with it as the prick tht did it too me for years is dead i never got justice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.