Am I an addicted? or an abuser?

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Deaths_Angel, Feb 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deaths_Angel

Deaths_Angel Guest

i was woundering if anyone could give me their option on where or nothin they think i am a addict or abuser of percriptions drugs and over the counter ones as well. I mean I am 17 years old almost 18. I have taken tylonal on a daily bases for about 3 years now. When i have migran or pain from an injury. I take it but i have to take almost 7,000 milligrams of extra strengeth and it usally does not touch the pain. than i am on anti depressants. and i have been taking more than I should for about 3 months. and I cant seem to stop. I gotten to like to feeling that the anti depressants give me and I am so confused and in trouble. i dont know what to do. i want to stop but I am so dependant on them I cant. Can anyone give me some help or adive on how to stop or wien my self off of these medications????????????
  2. Atiri

Atiri Active Member

For awhile I did something similar , I wiened myself off by cutting thr tablets in half and taking one half less everyday.

I didn't do it myself you'll need someone to be their for you to to talk to.
    PM if you like
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.