am i being punished?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by music, May 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. music

music Well-Known Member

i just don't understand. what have i done that is so wrong that i deserve this life? i'll wait till morning so i won't wake anyone.

2. The Groop

The Groop Member

I feel; your pain, I am just so tired of always being hurt, taken advantage of in a world that is becoming increasingly more viokent, intolerant, greedy & selfish.

I'm now in my mid 50's, have become unemoployed five months ago, after my eployer closed down his business & it seems that now I am too old to work.

The cost of rents have nearly doubled in the last year & there are more renters than homes available, so much so, that unless you have a good job & no kids or pets, then you find it difficult to find somewhere to live.

Luckily I found a place, only because it's a dump. but at least I can have my dog with me, after this lease runs out in 7 months, well I don't like my chances. I'm just holding on until my dear doggy friend passes away, he is almost 10, but his breeds life span is 10 to 12 years, once he goes, I will follow.

Just a shame the world has turned to crap, when in the 60's we actually thought we could make the world a better place, how wrong we were. :thumbdown

3. almosteasy

almosteasy Well-Known Member

You didn’t do anything to be punished. Life is just random. There’s no logic to it. A few weeks ago I saw a convicted sex offender win the lottery on TV, there are definitely people who deserved that money more. But that’s the beauty of randomness, it doesn’t discriminate. You may be having hard times now but in the future you might have a perfectly happy life. Only way to find out is to keep on living.

4. The Groop

The Groop Member

Or be like me & struggle for another 40 years of pain & still end up at that same place. I only wish I had have been successful killing myself when I was 16.

5. Bostonensis

Bostonensis Guest

Just a shame the world has turned to crap, when in the 60's we actually thought we could make the world a better place, how wrong we were.

Groop,

This is what bothers why such a lot of people esp. the teens as early as 7y/o are suicidal.

You just answer my question ,back in the 60's there is not much suicide this massive like today,was there? Suicide in my teenagers phase is almost unheard of.

Emotional depression?

6. pit

pit Well-Known Member

Maybe if people woke up, saw the true enemy, and started bombing technological corporations, and companies that wreak environmental havoc, things will start to get better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.