Am I Bisexual?

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by Ginger Cuesta, Dec 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ginger Cuesta

Ginger Cuesta Active Member

In my dream, one of my girl friends is pregnant. She insists that the child is mine. Well, that is impossible because I'm a girl, too.

My Analysis:

The dream is just absurd. My friend is pretty, but I don't think of her that way and never will. Maybe I dreamed of her because she once told me that she had sexual relations with her ex boyfriend and they never used protection. :eek:utcold:

2. truthhurts

truthhurts Well-Known Member

i do not think you are bisexual >_<
    funnily enough, i just had a pretty 'explicit' dream about a coursemate/friend [when i took a nap today], though i'm currently involved with a guy, and she is as well, and we have no feelings for each other [i'm pretty sure]. we've just been joking around with a lot of things, such as calling each other [or ourselves] serial rapists [which we are not, ofcourse o_o]. so like it the possibility of me and that friend doing something together has been on my mind, but i would not consider it, nor am i attracted to her. but i had that dream anyway.
    so basically i think your dreams and reality might not be that related. you might have a dream when you get some idea in your head, but that might not really mean anything.
    hey, i've had a futanari dream of me and my best friend [we're both girls, if you don't kno the term 'futanari' then that means sex between two individuals who are basically girls but have that extra male organ..], and i've also seen a dream about my own sister [eeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww] where i don't even kno what gender we were. there is no way i would EEEEVER do anything with my best friend or sister. so i'd say you can relax xD.........

3. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

I would agree, this dream is no indication of you being bisexual in reality - it is a dream. And the thing about dreams is that everything in the dream speaks of something to do with the dreamer. So your girlfriend in the dream is actually something about you (believe it or not!) In the dream, she could be a symbol of your feelings of close platonic friendship - and the pregnancy a symbol of a new beginning - having nothing whatever to do with sexual expression.

Libido is often just thought about in sexual terms, but it shouldn't be - it can be used to describe your general energy for life - enthusiasm, creativity, etc.

4. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

I think a lot of dreams that seem "explicit" are about relationships and feelings in general, and not really about the people in the dreams. I wouldn't think twice about this dream. I certainly don't think it means you're bisexual. Worries about pregnancy are probably common in young woman so I think your explanation also makes sense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.