Am I Bisexual?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Dave_N, Jul 17, 2010.

1. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I have been recently wondering if I am a bisexual guy? Now, I know for sure that I like females and I will eventually get married to one someday; however, I have never had a sexual relationship with one (I'm a 30 year old virgin). I also know for sure that I will never have sex with another guy, because the thought absolutely disgusts me; however, I like fooling around with my Bam dildo now and then. So am I bisexual or just weird? :unsure:
  2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I think you are just exploring your sexual apsects is all really we all are a mix of both I believe and some parts more than others mostly hetero but for sure girls a lot but really love men so nothing weird about is an energy and so is sexual knows no gender I say..
    Just my opinion...
  3. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Answered your own question.
  4. ema

ema Antiquities Friend

I think you are just fine!

If you find sex with one gender disgusting, then you are probably not bi.

Most people don't know this, but a lot of those 'toys' were originally created for men, not women. Not kiddding. (I do gender studies, and that involves a lot of history of sexuality.) They stimulate males as well as females, and that's just fine. No worries.

I agree with Bambi that we are all sort of on a sliding scale and it changes throughout our lives. What you enjoy is ok as long as there is no harm involved. At least, that's my opinion.
  5. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

Fooling around with a dildo does not make u Bi or gay or a taxidermiste, having sexual attraction towards both sexes is what would make u Bi. As well its prefectly normal for straight guys to have fun with a dildo, I garantee you are not the 1st straigh guy to do so...
  6. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Does steeb speak from experience? :blink: lol :p

I don't think you're Bi. What makes you Bi or gay is if you're attracted to the opposite or both sexes. :)
  7. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

lolz no... lol i dont speak from experience :p gay so err :hiding: :cazza:
  8. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

lawl :tongue:
  9. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

No, you don't sound like you're bisexual, unless you're insisting that the thought of having sex with a guy repulses you in an attempt to convince yourself that it's true...

10. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I'm pretty sure that I'm straight, but if I'm indeed a bisexual, then that part of me can happily stay locked in the closet. :rolleyes:
  11. TXGuy

TXGuy New Member

The chance that you're gay or even bisexual is pretty low man. A lot of men, even heterosexual men, do enjoy sexual play with toys, including dildos and stuff. The "rear iris" is full of nerves that provide sexual stimulation and remember that the prostate (something only men have) and the message thereof can be pleasurable.

But it doesn't mean you want to have sex with a dude.
  12. feathers

feathers Well-Known Member

Just fine, as if he wouldn't be if he were bi? oO