Am I coward

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by DarkRiddle, Jul 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkRiddle

DarkRiddle Member

So, I hate to complain and idk where to start. Ill just say my life in short just if anyone is interested. I am 17 yrs old boy. It is over a year that my gf has left me, and i loved her so so so much and she just left me like she doesnt care. Since then i had ups and downs as most of people, i had 88 points (out of 90) on goldbergs depression point, tried suicides... I also tried cutting, but I ve never done it. 1st time was a year ago, (methods). I thought I was maybe sign from angels or smth, so i didnt try cutting any more. But last few months I want to cut so badly, thats all i want, to cut myself, to let blood out, to have a moment of peace in my brain. And last few weeks i tried it but i can never find strenght to do it! It makes me so mad and I want to cut even more, but i cannot! (Mod - No asking for SH methods)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2013
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You know what you are 17 you will have many more chances at getting the right girl but not if you are all marked up from scars hun You can talk to a councilor at your school use the supports that are there to help you cope That way when right girl comes around you will have self esteem and healing in place so relationships which will be many will have a chance to work get the help you need reach out ok

3. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

I used to self harm. I was a teen when I did it too. I did it for a couple of reasons: to take my mind off of the internal pain by the external pain. To punish myself for all my mistakes. It made me feel alive. I didn't really truly have a boyfriend until I left highschool. I was extremely shy and a little awkward. I am glad that I made it through it, but my point is that you will make it through it. I know it may feel as though today is all you have and if it doesn't go well it's the end of your life, but the truth is there is a tomorrow. What's done is done. It will take time, but you will find that there will be more girlfriends. Perk up. You have your youth, and your future to figure out.
    I have a suggestion that will not only make you feel pain, but it will make you feel very much alive!!!! WORK OUT. Not only that but girls, and women both cannot resist a fit to muscled body on a boy or man. Drives them wild!!!! Trust me in this!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2013
  4. DarkRiddle

DarkRiddle Member

I dont even want to read shit you said above cause that wasnt my question. And its not about girl at all, none of you understand!

5. DarkRiddle

DarkRiddle Member

Again, its not about the girl or self esteem or anything, I said I do not want comments like this, I want answer to my question!

6. DarkRiddle

DarkRiddle Member

Nevermind, ive managed to cut, everything is fine now :)

7. Degenerate Escapist

Degenerate Escapist Well-Known Member

It's been two years and several relationships later, and the woman I once loved is still a curse on my mind. I might not know your whole story, but I understand your feelings. This site is not for supporting bad behavior though, so I'm not going to give you that kind of advice. Save your skin and your dignity, because you may cherish it later. I look at my arm now, and I'm terrified of showing the wrong people. I don't want people thinking/knowing I'm crazy. XD lol

I do believe that urge needs to be filled, but cutting is not the way to go. There are other methods out there that won't leave you with permanent effects. They might not be as pleasing, but try to think of your own future and limit your casualty.

8. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

The reason your question is not being answered in the way you would like - is because as a pro-life peer-to-peer support forum, we strongly discourage people from assisting and promoting harm. Encouraging self-harm is a way of promoting harm. Another point to note, is that methods are not allowed to be discussed either.

The support is there through the feelings/emotional side of what people struggle with in the reality of the offline life - so it would be worth your time reading what the rules of the forum are.

Found by going to this link

http://www.suicideforum.com/faq.php?faq=sf_rules_and_faq#faq_sf_rules

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2013
  9. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

support that is all one gives here as stated hun you need to stop being so critical of others and accept the kindness that has been given to you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.