Am I Depressed

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by MrJamesHay, Jul 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrJamesHay

MrJamesHay Member

I am 20 years old and right now i lie in my bed at night wondering if people would miss me if i commited suicide, for the past few months i've never felt so alone and right now my life just seems empty

I have these thoughts running through my head every night and have done for the past 6 months, im from dundee and we this month have been 6 suicide's, there proberly on the internet somewhere in the paper

I jut dont know what do do with my life now :( ... I lay awake at night staring outsde for hours and hours, sometimes i go on long walks and think about easy and simple it would be just to end it!

Anyone got any suggestions?

2. lionsheart

lionsheart Member

Yes, meet new people.
    I made good friends on this site.

What is your issue?

3. MrJamesHay

MrJamesHay Member

To be honest, i just feel like my life isnt worth living anymore :( and believe that nobody would care if i ended it, is just empty and lonely

4. lionsheart

lionsheart Member

Everyone here knows that feeling. You need to see what really makes you happy and fight for your dreams

5. MrJamesHay

MrJamesHay Member

I dont have any dreams and nothing makes me happy

6. lionsheart

lionsheart Member

You should re-think about your life then.
    I'm sure you are not happy about it and I know that there is something who makes you feel better. You just need to find it :)

7. ema

ema Antiquities Friend

People here know how you feel. We've all felt it.

But, ending isn't the answer and leaving hurts more people than you would ever imagine.

Keep coming here, don't give up, talk to people here...these should start to help some. They helped me. Maybe try chat.

You're not alone. And you're wanted. :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.