Am i doing this to myself..?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by MWC, Jan 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MWC

MWC Member

So, this is kind of hard, as i tend to keep things to myself but.. lately i have noticed that i seem to be a bit/very odd in social situations. Its hard to talk to people, and its hard to be around people. I feel as though my paranoid thoughts are destroying any chance i will ever have to fit in. I am socially cut off from everyone around me, and its now starting to affect how i am with my family. Just typing this fills me with fear and uncertainty.. I worry that i'm unintentionally sabotaging myself. There is nothing i want more than to just be able to fit in, have a normal conversation, not seem so out of place, but i just can't seem to do it. Perhaps there is something wrong with me..or maybe i'm doing it to myself.. I fear if i can't find a way to fix it i will lose EVERYONE in my life. Sorry if that didn't make sense..How do i become like them? "socially normal"? is it even possible?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2013
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Social anxiety is quite common and maybe you can talk to a professional or your MD depending how severe it is, to get strategies to be more in the world.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.