Am I eating disordered ?

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Edicius si Evol, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Edicius si Evol

Edicius si Evol Well-Known Member

I rly need to lose at least 10kg.

I hate myself.

I often cry over the fact how fat and ugly i am.

I am often crying in front of the mirror looking at me and my body...especially at my fat belly.
    I am sitting and lying in front of the mirror for checkinghow big my fat rolls are when i am sitting.

I am a fucking binge eater.

Today i ate so my much easter candy and chocolate ...i often binge and binge.

And then i feel guilty.

I actually lost 13kg last year because of weight watchers...and the last two or three kgs bcz of purging.
    But I wanna lost another 10kg.

I will do some strict diets and starve but then i cant take it anymore and binge and purge.

Sometimes I am purging when I feel guilty..but I don't rly think i have bulmia...i am not purging like every day ..not even every is only like twice a month or so.

When I was 16 I was purging more often..but then it stopped.
    I guess then it was pretty serious and I nearly had bulmia.

I am having a lot of depressions bcz of my looks.

I dunno if i am eating disordered...but i am actually quite close.
  2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I would suggest you going to the doctors.

You sound like you have disordered eating (which everyone gets at one time or another through factors such as stress), but obviously I couldn't say about an eating disorder because I am not a clinician.

Restricting and binging is not a healthy way to do it. By going to the docs they can help you get a plan that is healthy for you and will get you to a healthy weight.

Also, they could help you with the mental aspects of it too because it sounds like you find your appearance very distressing which they can help with.

Hang in there and get some help honey

Take care
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.