Am I in the right place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This really isn't a great introduction, but it is what I am thinking at the time. This is my first post here as I just joined 10 minutes ago. I have wanted to kill myself for so long. Way back when, in the olden days, <Mod Edit:Methods> I'm 59 so that's all we had back then. I was 15 at the time. I wanted to die and I honestly thought I was going to die. I went and layed on the grass in the backyard. Somehow I ended up in the hospital with a tube down my throat. I really do wish that would have ended my life. I have so many regrets, guilt, shame, terrible pain that would have never happened if I had not lived. I just can't believe what my life looks like. How could I have gone so wrong. I honestly do not have friends. and no family at all. I feel so lost and stupid for letting this happen I have three women that are hanging on by a thread as far as calling them friends. They don't get it or get me. And they, like everyone just don't have the time to care. Everyone is running around in this freaking crazy world and so many of the really important things in life are being left behind, in the dust. That's all for now. I've never done anything like this before, so I hope I'm doing it right. PJ

Last edited by a moderator:

Sassy Cat

SF hugger
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Hi hugs welcome to SF sorry you are struggling so much yes other than mentioning a method which happens it's perfect.

There are a lot of people here who have attempted some multiple times still here and kicking. It's hard to be alone and wanting things to end. Have you seen a therapist they can really help. I hope you find the support you need here. Hugs stay safe.

Unknown_111

Forum Buddy
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Welcome to the forum and the SF family. I am sorry to hear you are hurting but please remember YOU are among who understand what YOU are going through. YOU are NOT stupid but hurting at the moment.

Please let the tears of hurt out as it will release and free the pain from within. It will YOU and just think on that some stranger in the world does care about YOU. YOU are in our thoughts and we try our best to get through each day. Remember done days will be hard and others easy.

Don't be afraid but speak to others in the forum's chat room to help YOU get through each day. Take this virtual hand we offer and let's help YOU. Take care now and most importantly be safe my friend.

Hi PJ, welcome to SF, you're in good hands here, we've all been where you are, and some of us still are, but this place is our lifeline, we're all here for you whenever you need to talk, and you'll always be welcome in Chat. Take care and be safe xx

I really do feel like I'm in the right place. This just may be my saving grace. I feel so fortunate to have found all of you. I was actually looking up "methods" online and SF popped up.
I hope you are well and thank you for the welcome.
Message me any time if you need or want to chat.
I love your name. It's sad but true and the truth sets us free, right? We're still waiting and struggling along.

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
HI there and welcome to the forum. I hope that you find what you're looking for here. Keep posting ok? We're all here ti help you out any way we can. See you around.

Lara_C

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I have so many regrets, guilt, shame, terrible pain that would have never happened if I had not lived.
Whatever has happened, we can still come to terms with the past - to a place of self -forgiveness and acceptance of things that cannot be changed.
How could I have gone so wrong
I feel so lost and stupid for letting this happen
You did the best you knew how in the circumstances in which you found yourself, and the regret, guilt and shame you feel come from a deeper part of yourself you have yet to discover more fully, and which is your link to freedom from the pain of the past and a happier future.
I really do feel like I'm in the right place. This just may be my saving grace
I hope that by sharing more of your story with us, you will find acceptance and compassion for everything that's happened in your life to bring you here among others who know what's its like to feel the kind of pain that makes you feel dying is the only way to be free of it.
I love your name. It's sad but true and the truth sets us free, right? We're still waiting and struggling along.
Yes, the truth frees us from the struggle, but until then, we walk forward together with hope in our hearts, never giving up, and supporting and helping each other up again and again as needed.

Welcome to our community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00