Am I in the wrong??

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by A_pixie, Dec 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A_pixie

A_pixie Well-Known Member

I just needed to talk to my Mum about something serious that happened to me last night, it was about someone I thought was a friend sexually attacking me 2 years ago...

My sister overheard and had the nerve to shout at me for waking her up meerly by talking about my problems.

My mum left the room to fucking APOLOGIZE to the bitch and I overheard her imitating me talking about being raped "just cause she's crryyyyingggg!"

That did it for me I stormed off, slamming my bedroom door. My mum came in to HAVE A GO AT ME for slamming the door when I had every fucking right to be angry! We get into an arguement which resulted in me screaming that at this rate I'm going to fucking kill myself.

This morning she is accusing me of apparently not caring if I send my Dad to an early grave by setting my sister off! They refuse to get a doctor to check the bitch out yet they expect me to know how to handle her "illness"

Am I missing something here??? I slammed a door instead of hitting someone who made fun of me being raped. Sounds like a reasonable reaction to me!!!

Guys am I going nuts or is my Mum going nuts??? I'm honestly starting to think the woman has been institutionalized by my complete bitch of a sister!

I really need opinions as to whether I'm in the wrong or not.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

what they did was wrong It hurt you very deeply. You have your right to your emotions the anger I think you mother is overwhelmed with everythng and so are you. The door slamming just another straw more or less that can cause a build up of reactions. You have a right to be angry but try taking the anger outside next time okay try screaming it outside or in a pillow. I am sorry they hurt you so.:hugtackles:
  3. sunshinesblack

sunshinesblack Well-Known Member

ykes sounds like you need to get away from there
  4. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

It's sad to hear that you're not getting much support from your family after being sexually assaulted. I think that you should see a therapist to help you deal with the trauma. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.