Am i insane?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Secret wounds, Nov 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Secret wounds

Secret wounds Well-Known Member

Is it just me or does anyone else enjoy the feeling of being suicidal? I seem to thrive on being unhappy and cutting myself. I find excuses to slash my arms to have suicidal thoughts. I watch movies that are triggering listen to songs that are about self harming/suicide (i find comfort in them), read books that are depressing. I dont know what the hell is wrong with me. I dont know what is wrong with me, i've forgotten how to feel 'normal'.

I think i need help i dont know everything in my mind is so mixed up im so desperate to kill myself but i dont, i sit and suffer in silence i sometimes think iv gone so far away from reality that i cant find my way back. Theres always more reasons to kill myself rather than live. Whats the point in living?

I wish i could kill myself i wish someone would give me the courage to do it i cant fuckin think straight anymore.

2. protonaut

protonaut Well-Known Member

Actually, I'm at the point where I just accept everything. There's no pain, no pleasure - just emptiness. That's why I'm not suicidal, and why should I be? Life is hell, but it's a hell that I embrace. In fact, I seem to welcome challenge, as it gives me a purpose - and what's more challenging than survival?

3. DynamiteKid

DynamiteKid Well-Known Member

i feel u man. i also listen to songs about suicide late at night and wish i had the courage to kill myself. I hope i can get around to doin it 1 day, life sucks!

4. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

I thrive in darkness.... video games about death and where the ending is commitin suicide(yes they exist) are just awesome. And I listen to music that can hardly be defined as music at all because the band name is Brighter Death Now the most original band name I've ever heard. Sweet!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.