Am I invisible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rukia

or is it just that I don't matter? I know I'm not worth anyones time. I'm not worth anything.

I'm trying to convince myself that noone will miss me when I'm gone, but thats not true. They will miss me as someone who always do what they ask, buy things for them, help them with computer problems and don't bother them if they don't want to be bothered. They won't miss me for the person I am.

I can't do this anymore, I'm done fighting.

nagisa

Staff Alumni
Hanne :hug: You aren't invisible. I would miss you if you weren't here. I really like seeing you around sf. You're such a sweet person.

max0718

Hi Rukia,

Just wanted to say that I can entirely relate to what you said. Most of the time I feel like a genie who can only be seen whenever someone actually needs me. The rest of the time I sit in my lonely little world trying to keep up appearances for when someone rubs the lamp again.

I know how tiring it can be to live for other people. I don't really have a point here. I just wanted to let you know like many others on SF, I'm here, I care and I understand. We're all here to help one another, so post a little more on why you feel this way and we'll try to help any way we can.

All the best.

Max

yeah, sometimes you can be invisible because people can´t see you, so for people to see you, you must acquire certain social tools, skills and properties (bodily) in order to attract people, obviously not everyone but only the people who have a business with you, per se those who befriend you or those who give you affection and love, other than that all others are just temporary elements so they are not important, after that stage the more you meet those people the better you become untill you are balanced, from then on you can choose to go higher and explore other fields such as beauty, atracction, and become someone who can handle things by the self, then a lot of people will come to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00