Am I normal?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by amylou, Apr 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amylou

amylou Well-Known Member

I hear voices and see things most of the time.
    I belive people are talking about me and have cinister plans to get my family and belive if I was dead my family would come to no harm.
    I dont go out I try to kill myself at least 2 times a day.
    I sit and rock and only speak to my mum.
    I belive that the ghosts come back and jolt the world to let us know they are out there.

Am I normal or do I have mental health problems other than ptds

2. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

What is normal? I dont know. Cant say you arent or are normal. But what I do know is that hearing voices and thinking peope are after you and trying to kill yourself isnt really a good thing. You should try to get some help, because there is help, there are ways to feel better. Not saying you have mental health problems, but you should talk to a profesional about it, because I'm far from that, I dont know a shit about it.
    Anyway, here if you need me, someone who listens or whatever, You can always pm me.
    Take care and be safe
    Love
    Julie

3. amylou

amylou Well-Known Member

Thanks julie.
    Well I already no that I have a bpd but I think they missed something

4. corral

corral Guest

what kind of voices do you hear and what kind of things do you see if you dont mind me asking?
    and also i read your posts, i hope you are well and it sounds like your mom and sister need you.
    i hope you feel better

5. amylou

amylou Well-Known Member

I dont have a sister. The voices are weird its like someone growling orders at me and telling me how worthless I am. I see the people who attacked me and knifes coming towards me

6. corral

corral Guest

people that attacked you for real? so these are like your memories?
    sorry got wrong about a sister then, i thought it was your post i read about a 13 years old sister oops

7. BrooklynRider

BrooklynRider Well-Known Member

I am being treated for post traumatic stress and can relate to a few tings you mention.

As for being normal,I'm not one who goes in for comparing my self to others. The mental health profession seeems to have diagnoses for everything up to not making your bed. The thing I suggest you consider is that you felt a need to come here. I don't think it has to do with being normal as much as it has to do with an instinct that things could be better. I sense you feel that these things aren't contributing to a good quality if life. Therfore, it is probably best if you work to alleviate them.

Peace-

Rob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.