Am I not supposed to have friends?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by AuronT, Jan 15, 2007.

1. AuronT

AuronT Well-Known Member

hi

I guess none of you remember me but hi, I'm AuronT.

I don't know what's wrong with me, I can honestly say I have no clue. I look like a usual guy, I don't dress weird, I'm not talkative and I don't treat people bad. (unless they asks for it xD)
    Even though I don't do anything wrong (according to myself) and just act like everyone else I'm still left outside alone. I always sit alone unless there's no more space left in the classroom, then everyone elses sit next to me aswell. But guess what? There's always free space left in this classroom 90% of the time.

I can tell what just happened and everyone will probably understand.

I sat down in the middle of the room. No one else is here yet except a guy that sits on the same table. When I sit down he take his stuff and moves to the next table. Hardly a minute after everyone elses arrive and they all pretty much bunch up at all tables... EXCEPT this one. No one wants to be even close to me and the people I used to know usually pretend they don't see me when I walk by then and say "hello".

I have no clue why but I don't think I'm supposed to have friends because as soon as I do they disappear just as fast.

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Sheesh that must be hard to take.

Can you think back and see if there was some incident or event that started this?

Is there no one you are friends with?

If nothing has happened to cause this, the only thing I can think that might be causing this is that you are giving off a "leave me alone" vibe. Sometimes we do that without even knowing we're doing it.

If it is that, then you need to get to the bottom of why you would be giving that vibe off. Perhaps if you looked up and smiled at people when they came to sit down or said hi, then they might not move away from you.

3. dropmealine

dropmealine Well-Known Member

Well, you'll need to expand on your situation a bit for me to help ya. Stuff like:
    -how long has this been going on?
    -is this at school?
    -how long have you been at this school?
    -how long has it been these same people?
    -etc.

feel free to pm me or msn if ya want