am i premeditating my end?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by DarkLordVader, Jul 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkLordVader

DarkLordVader Well-Known Member

i have to say as of late things have NOT been so bleak for me, i have started exercising and eating better. that aspect of my life is great and i would not change it for the world now. my issues are being alone, i am just sick and tired of it. no matter what i try to do i cant meet anyone. take classes, join a group, volunteer doesnt mean shit to women in todays society. i never get to 'know" anyone like i would have hoped because i just am NOT worthy. so when classes start back up for me in either october or november i am buying 2 hunting rifles so i can hunt deer and duck. i feel like i am just avoiding the inevitable and will end up turning them on myself in the bitter end. i dont know if this is true but i dont know if my depression will hit me so hard that i will just do it.

2. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Wish I could do more than say I know how you feel. It does not matter what I do, I end up out of it alone and forgotten.

I do not own guns because I know I would just turn them on myself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.