Am I right to be pissed off at my old freind???

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by 1112222, Nov 5, 2010.

1. 1112222

1112222 Well-Known Member

Story goes that today at work I bumped into a old friend of mine who I met in Spain almost 10 years ago. Now before I go on I'm going to admit that after I fucked up last suicide attempt nearly 3 years ago I've made a considerable effort in trying to distance myself from many of my old friends as many of them were quite simply losers and A grade fuck ups who tried to use me. While the friend I bumped into today didn't try to use me he is still one the biggest fucks up who I've ever met.

To keep things short the fucker owes me big time as I've saved and his marriage twice. The first time I was able talk his first mistress out of dobbing him to his wife when he ended it. The second time I drove him to a hospital after his second fling beat the living shit out of him with cricket a bat and then on the spot I made up some bullshit story to keep his wife out of the loop. After the second time I told that he needs to get into his thick fucking skull that adultery is going to cost in him the long run and he was lucky to escape with his wife being none the wiser.

Up until now I figured he that had learned his lesson and had remained faithfully to his wife for past two years however I was wrong. Today he told that he had knocked up some stupid 16 year old girl and was seriously thinking of rasping the child without his wife's knowledge. Now I honestly wanted to take him outside and slap some sense into the stupid bastard as this is easily his biggest fuck up yet. I wouldn't trust the dumb **** to look after a pet rock let alone a real human baby. I told him the obvious truth but he just wouldn't listen and as result I became more and more pissed off at the idiot.

Now the reason why I'm really pissed off at him is because after all that I did for him I figured that he would learned by now. But no he fucked up again and even if he somehow gets out this predicament he is bound to screw up again until his wife founds out. His wife is a sweet and loving young women but If I ever told her she would most likely kill him.

Am I being unfair on him or am I justified in being pissed off.
  2. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

oh, my. -____-

I think in hindsight, the best thing for you to do for him was to let his early mistress tell his wife. To know that he's been doing it over and over again because he hasn't gotten caught just disgusts me.

Yeah, you're right to be pissed off. You only helped him in hopes that he would END IT and STOP doing shit behind his wife's back.
    It's probably best for you to stay away from him now. He made his bed and he can lay in it, right? a woman, though... I think it would be really for the best if his wife received an anonymous letter informing her of her husband's doings- at the very least.
    She might kill him- but I think she would be in the right there. -___-
    If anything; she will be free from a husband who is a complete fuckup and could (in time) start a new life with someone else who actually deserves her.

I'm not usually the 'judgemental' type of person- but cheating is one thing I do not understand or condone for any person.
    Play fairly or gtfo.

I guess you have some things to think about...
  3. Madam Mim

Madam Mim Well-Known Member

You are definitely right to be pissed off with him. You've been a fantastic friend to him (I certainly wouldn't have helped him!) and he didn't listen to you. Why should you keep rescuing him? He certainly doesn't deserve it.

I do agree with KittyGirl that he wife deserves to know about his adultery, but I wouldn't want to be the one to tell her! And he needs to stand by this 16 year old too. He can't keep getting away with treating people like this.

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Get away from are investing energy in an endless pit that does not care...find someone worthy of your time and effort...J
  5. 1112222

Well since me and his wife have become friends since working together last year. Looking back I should had let his first mistress spill the beans on him to his wife and in all honesty I would of done that had I known her a lot better back then.

Also I have actually thought of sending her such a anonymous letter but I'm afraid she might go apeshit and do something stupid and not to mention I don't really think that the bastard isn't worth going to jail for. But I do know that if she did asked me if her husband had cheated on her, I would tell her the truth.

But today I did tell him that I'm done with covering up his own fuck ups and we are now no longer friends and I never want to see him again.

He should do that but I do fear for the baby's wellbeing as the 16 year he knocked up has some serious issues and both of them think that the child is going to solve all their problems.
  6. Madam Mim

Madam Mim Well-Known Member

I'm so glad to hear this, I think it's definitely the right thing to do.

This is always a problem when it happens, and I don't know if there is ever an answer. But although it sounds harsh, it's not really your problem anymore. You shouldn't have to try to fix this for him.

7. 1112222

I'm staying well clear of this one but I really do hope that he now realizes what he getting himself into and that if it all turns to custard (which I'm sure is going to happen), that no one else is going bail him out this time and he has no one else to blame but himself.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2010
  8. foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten Well-Known Member

tell the wife if your really that mad at him
    just kidding. maybe...
    but i do feel sorry for her she deserves better.
  9. 1112222

Oh well looks like the wife has found out at last as she called me an hour ago.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2010
  10. dartofabaris

dartofabaris Well-Known Member

...good then, no longer your responsibility. As sadeyes said earlier, help someone who is capable of learning and reciprocating the same. Else you are the one who hinds up being angry and exploited.
  11. 1112222

Oh this gets even better as he came to my flat at 2 am this morning asking for money.
    Looks like He's fleeing to Australia for a while
  12. BP#1

BP#1 Well-Known Member

Yes: you have the right. Your friend should have called at a suitable time so you could have told him to F-off..., ha.....
  13. ali-wali

ali-wali Well-Known Member

Why is the 16 year old girl stupid? lol.
    And yeah you have every right to be pissed off at him. And I feel so bad for his wife. No one deserves this, it makes me feel sick when I hear of people cheating in relationships. Like someone else said before just stay away from him, he's putting too much pressure on your shoulders, to keep a secret like that and it's not your secret to keep he shouldn't burden people with his messed up sex life. I hope you find better friends xx
  14. ali-wali

ali-wali Well-Known Member

Only just read your comment, I'm glad she has found out what has been happening to her marriage. Let's hope she finds someone worth her time and love.
  15. 1112222

Stupid was the wrong word to use but I hate to say it but even (though she is a very nice young girl) for 16 year old she is alarmingly naive. But I blame her parents because they knew about what his actions. If they had any brains they would of told her that it is highly unlikely that a serial adulterer is going to stand by her because he knocked her up. But today I did tell her that she is in no way shape or form to blame for this, as he is nearly 30, married and lied to her.
    Also after hearing from both his wife and the 16 year old I now do have the feeling that the real reason why he visited me last Friday was to actually scam some money off me for a quick getaway.

I should also point out that like most of my old friends, the two of us had drifted apart and this was first time I saw him in almost a year.