Am i suicidal?!?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by birdy, Feb 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. birdy

birdy Well-Known Member

It's really strange...
    i think about suicide on a regular basis. sometimes i think about jumping infront of a train, sometimes cutting the arteries in my neck, and sometimes i just hope that i get shot in a drive-by-shooting or something.
    i also hate my self. i dont cut myself cause of the scars. however i beat my self up. strange :D. i barely eat and sleep for days.
    i never tried to kill myself. i never had the intention of killing myself. thinking about suicide gives me the feeling of glee and it makes me feel stronger. if im really depressed and i think about killing myself, i feel better afterwards.
    so back to my question: am i suicidal?!?

2. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

Even if you never act on your suicidal thoughts, I would say that you are suicidal and I think you should get some help, I hope you can get some sort of help, have you talked to anyone about your feelings and thoughts? I know of course its not easy and you can't tell just anyone, only really a select special few in your life that you can totally trust.

3. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

I think so hun :hug:

but.. do you WANT to die?

4. birdy

birdy Well-Known Member

well i told someone about it..and that person told it to at least 2 (2 i know of), without my permission, or without asking me... so yeah it sux

and do i want to kill myself...not sure. sometimes i see no way out, except for dieing, at those times im not strong enough to simply get a knife and get over with. on other occasions this world seems to beautiful to leave...

5. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

Has something happened that makes you want to do it?

6. birdy

birdy Well-Known Member

problems with family, especially my mom
    i often feel worthless, sad lonely,etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.