Am i suicidal?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

birdy

It's really strange...
i think about suicide on a regular basis. sometimes i think about jumping infront of a train, sometimes cutting the arteries in my neck, and sometimes i just hope that i get shot in a drive-by-shooting or something.
i also hate my self. i dont cut myself cause of the scars. however i beat my self up. strange :D. i barely eat and sleep for days.
i never tried to kill myself. i never had the intention of killing myself. thinking about suicide gives me the feeling of glee and it makes me feel stronger. if im really depressed and i think about killing myself, i feel better afterwards.
so back to my question: am i suicidal?!?

TheBLA

The biggest loser ever to live.
Even if you never act on your suicidal thoughts, I would say that you are suicidal and I think you should get some help, I hope you can get some sort of help, have you talked to anyone about your feelings and thoughts? I know of course its not easy and you can't tell just anyone, only really a select special few in your life that you can totally trust.

birdy

well i told someone about it..and that person told it to at least 2 (2 i know of), without my permission, or without asking me... so yeah it sux

and do i want to kill myself...not sure. sometimes i see no way out, except for dieing, at those times im not strong enough to simply get a knife and get over with. on other occasions this world seems to beautiful to leave...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00