am i that worthless?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by frantic, Jan 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frantic

frantic Well-Known Member

why does everyone always ignore me? why do i not matter? i don't have any real friends, and even on the internet, nobody gives a shit. i'm always alone. i'm lonely. i have noone to turn to. i just want to die.

2. frantic

theres a ton of pills and a bottle of jim beam calling my name

3. AlienBeing

AlienBeing Well-Known Member

I tried that a couple of times and just damaged my liver and bladder. Ended up in the ICU and several months in hospital after that--not fun at all. I wouldn't recommend it. Do you frequently feel this way or is it something new? Have you ever attempted before? What are you doing to get the depression treated?

4. Elizabeth162

Elizabeth162 Member

I think everyone wants to at some point in their lives. Do you want us to tell you not to do it? Don't do it. Tell us what you really need instead, but you have to be specific. Do you want to establish friends on here? State that instead; this way at least we know how to best respond.

5. frantic

not new. i've attempted several times in the past. i'm on meds and i see a therapist. yet i still keep ending up in this hole. and i'm so damn tired of it. i've tried pretty much every ad there is, and different combinations.

6. frantic

i need someone to acknowledge that i exist. i need someone to simply talk to me.

i have long given up on friends. there's no such thing.

7. Elizabeth162

Elizabeth162 Member

I've found friendships to be unpredictable. The best thing I ever did was to focus on meeting the right person and starting a family. Now I'm so busy with my husband and children that whether or not I have friends is far less important to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.