Am I the Only One ?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by moxman, Aug 6, 2016.

?

When you see a movie trailer coming out in 6 months do you wonder if you will still be around?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. moxman

moxman Well-Known Member

Tonight my son and I went to watch Suicide Squad (awesome movie btw) but when they were showing the trailers for the upcoming movies I found myself wondering if I would even be alive when these movies are released. My son wanted me to promise I would take him to see them, I couldn't make that promise. I can't promise I will be here next week.

I thought in helping out here would be a release from the pain I feel, here lately it is not working so well. I'm really in a bad place tonight. I would give anything to have a friend I could talk too, right now. But I guess that is expecting too much. All I have is the sound of my son playing his stupid video games. He has no idea of the pain I am in. The pain he causes me every time I miss my daughter. The pain that is seemingly eating me alive, and is taking all joy I used to feel away. I know have no joy in my life. I have no hope. I have nothing but medicine bottles that promise to fix what ails me. All lies. Why do I continue to live? What's the point of it? Why do I live my life in constant pain? Why do I have no hope in life? Why do I have no joy in my life? Why do I even bother at all anymore, the more effort the more pain. Pain & Loneliness are the only constant in my life. Is that a life worth living?

2. Deety

Deety Well-Known Member

Hi, I hope you found someone to talk to in chat. If not, I will be around over the next couple of hours so send me a message. Reaching out during a really rough time is hard, I hope you can regain hope soon.