am i too far gone?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by lost_child, May 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

YEsterdat i took 5 times over the limit of a drig and went counselling, when i got there she kinda of new something wasn't right but could't tell her..then 5 minutes to go she asked me to write it down and i did. I feel so stupid and don't think i can face them again. i was being sick, nad still being sick. today i'm doing it again. i'm taking too many tablets.I kep being sick, i'm tired. my thoughts are just on causing as much destruction as possible and the consequences death...I don't know why i'm doing this, i rang support line, do I want to die or stop the feelings...stop the feelins, thoughts, memories, vioces but its not happening so i guess I want to die, but if i wanted to kill myself so badly then why aren't the voulum of tablets working, i've checked to see what i need to take, taking into consideration my height, weight and still here i am.

I don't understand me. can anybody help me, or am I really too far gone?

Its ok if not, i do understand cause I am just another thing is this world thats taking up space. I am worth nothing. I am useless. I am pathetic. and if you want to shourt, hit me, go ahead cause I'm used to it now.

you can do what ever you want to me.
  2. Blue bell

Blue bell Active Member

you are not too far gone and i am sure your councellor wants to help as much as poss...

we are here and if i can do anything to help them please just say.

you are worth something and you are worth supporting too.

keep talking to us

we are listening

Blue bell
  3. lost_child

Can you tell me why I keep having these thoughts, why they won't go. why I keep acting on the thoughts and don't give anybody or think that i might cause others hurt.

I used to take paracetamol more tehn i should, now i've moved on to tramadole, more tehn i should be taken, and its not prescribed to me either.

I honestly don't know what to do, seeing my counsellor for 50 minutes once a week isn't enough i don't think. i can't speak to her during the week either, or the place she works. I need to talk, i need to hear a voice, but I need someone to understand not just say "umm, aye, awww...sorry" I need someone to help does that make me selfish it does doesn't it. i'm sorry. see i'm such a down and out loser.
  4. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Since you're still posting, you're definitely not too far gone! (Even if you stop, you're not worthless and useless). Do you have some close friends/contacts here? If you do, send out some pm's. If not, I'd welcome one and respond to all. Any way to get at least one more appointment a week. If it's a monetary issue, isnt't there anything where you live that has a 'free clinic' type of program like most states in the U.S. If not, like I to us some more and send me a pm.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2009
  5. lost_child

I don't have any contacts i do have one person on msn but there not around. Nobody wants to be a friend cause nobdoy likes me, i don't blame them though. is it true that I could have a seziure casue of the drug i'm taking
  6. lost_child

Does anyone know why people don't like me?
  7. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I like you hun and I'm not just saying it I really mean it,I don't think you're doing this on purpose I think you're hurting.I think I may've added you on msn,'s not your fault I know where you're coming from you're hurting heaps,you don't deserve to be shouted at why do you?.People are just silly and selfish to shout at you,you can talk to me anytime you like hun.
  8. lost_child

ace can you tel me how to stop these voices. can anyone. they wont shut up. they going on in my head. please can sooenee tell me how to stop them
  9. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I wish I had the answers to all your questions. My first suggestion would be for you to try and get more therapy, if once a week isn't working. I don't know how to make the voices go away; but I can tell you that you seem like a nice person, someone who would make a good friend.

Needing someone to be there for you doesn't make you selfish or a loser. It's okay to need people, to want to hear a voice.
  10. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

I am struggling with similar problems, and your are not wrong for needing more treatment, in fact, it is a great thing that you recognize that, now you have to take the next step and find more help! You have to do it for yourself, because you are worth it. In order for the voices to go away, you have to talk about what happened to you, and you have to keep talking about it. It is going to take awhile to recover, try and be patient and connect with people who will listen and care about you, but remember no one can care for you, you have to do that for yourself.
  11. lost_child

I don't think I can talk about what ahppened to me, I don't know remember it all, but others do and I don't. why can't anyone care for me, cause I don't know how to. its so confusing at the moment. i still not slept and ican't my body won't let me. i taken more tablets but still it wont let me sleep. i keep having my body and legs jumpiing its like a fit. i dont' like it and i'm scred. sorry
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.