Am i Ugly to other guys

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by davytelford, Mar 25, 2012.

1. davytelford

davytelford Member

I don't normally post on here but im finding it extremely hard to find a partner im nearly 27 i suffer from depression anxiety and im suicidal are there any other guys in the same boat as me sorry to write not much about it but im stuck on what to type

thanks Davy xx

2. justMe7

justMe7 Well-Known Member

Hey davy. All I can say is depression and anxiety hit hard personally, sometimes that reflects on how we see ourselves or present ourselves to other people. It can get in the way of relationships starting or forming, especially anxiety, which can feed depression, or vice verca. I wouldn't let it hit how you look at yourself. :) Things get better when you confront what you're afraid of and slowly start touching with it and moving past it. It's a bit conceptual but I dont know why you're feeling how you do. But at the end of the day, don't beat yourself up for how things may appear to be. I think the best thing is to try and just be yourself, and work through the things that are bothering you. You'll find someone who'se right for you, just as they'll find you.