Am I using proper English up in here?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Prinnctopher's Belt, Jun 1, 2010.

?

Do you understand the words in this post?

1. Yes

53.3%
  2. No

46.7%
  1. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

Can I get a yay or nay, because I swear I must be using a different language the way people act here as if they don't know what the fuck I'm talking about when I'm talking about what I'm talking about. Do you understand the words on your screen?! Can anybody READ ME?

I mean am I THAT damn misunderstood?

2. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Your English is fine.

Is there a point to this?

3. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

whats the point to this?! i mean really now... i think your just annoyed because people respond with their opinions and you dont agree. hmmm

4. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Agreed.

You really need to understand not everyone has the same opinions as you and stop getting so worked up and angry when someone disagrees with anything you say.

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I get where you're going. Your English is fine, but misunderstandings happen.

6. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

prinn I understand you loud and clear.

7. rojomi

rojomi Banned Member

I can read what you write, but was confused by the "up in here" part.

8. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

It's not "proper" but it's certainly understandable

9. stuckinchicago6

stuckinchicago6 Well-Known Member

I understand. This is just a forum. Try not to worry too much about your English. Somebody said they didn't understand the "up in here". Most likely if you are in your teens, 20s, or early 30s and American, you can understand it. I get your lingo 100 percent.

10. Prinnctopher's Belt

What's the point to my venting about MY feeling as if I'm not being understood and not being cared about? The hell kind of question is that? This has nothing to do with someone having a contrary opinion so I don't know why you bring your personal feelings about me here.

11. Prinnctopher's Belt

Thank god some people know exactly what I'm talking about and can relate when it comes to misunderstandings. Sometimes I feel like I'm alone and talking in a completely different language when so much is taken out of context. It irritates me when people don't seek clarification for things they don't understand, so they make the worst presumption. It makes me feel like the whole world is against me when no one bothers to even ask a question to at least try to understand me.

12. Kaos General

Because its a public forum perhaps? If you post something and vent on a forum then people are going to reply to it. I do believe you have told me on numerous occasions that this forum isn't the right place to feel understood and they are all involved in their own drama. Dont get me wrong though, i have nothing against you at all im just concerned at why you get so angry at people sometimes for? Maybe you need some anger management?

13. Kaos General

Its because when some people ask ypou a simple question like how are you and you dont reply they get on with their conversation. Then you get really angry because you think your being ignored. Just an observation ive made.

14. Prinnctopher's Belt

What does that have to do with me feeling misunderstood? Listen I don't do this passive-aggressive tongue-in-cheek shit. If you have something to talk about, then you PM me, because everything you and your friend have said are completely off topic, and what I believe to be some opportunistic vendetta bullshit that I nor the majority of people here want to read.

15. Kaos General

Why are you getting so angry for? I told you i havent got anything against you and its not tongue in cheek its a serious point. Why do you feel misunderstood then?

16. Prinnctopher's Belt

Wrong, this doesn't happen.

17. Kaos General

This does happen, ive witnessed it myself. So why do you feel misunderstood? In your own words?

18. Prinnctopher's Belt

Yeah you witnessed it... happening to someone else. I don't ignore people when they direct a question to me unless the question is justifiably ignorant and/or stupid. Just because you see a way one person responds to something doesn't mean that behavior is uniform across the board.

19. Kaos General

Ive actually witnessed you doing it but never mind. To be fair it isnt anyones place to judge whether something maybe ignorant or stupid. It may seem an ignorant and stupid question to you but to the person who is asking it they might be genuine. I am serious though, you need help controlling your anger. From what ive witnessed you do seem a very angry person if someone doesn't see things from your point of view and you certainly dont like anyone pointing out things.

20. shades

shades Staff Alumni

You are perfectly understood, which IMO is sometimes exactly what the problem is! Of course it's nice to see someone post their true feelings in the most derogatory manner possible as you sometimes do, but then you take the chance that others may not quite appreciate your "in your face" posts.