Am i Welcome?

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by zspagjetty, May 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zspagjetty

zspagjetty Member

Hello,

It seems that this is the place im looking for to read, listen and to think.
    IM depress totally... and I am in pain.

2. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

Hey Paul. Welcome to SF. I'm Shelbi
    I'm sorry you are in pain, and this place is a very good distract-er. If there is any way at all I can help, let me know

3. zspagjetty

zspagjetty Member

Hi shelbi.

Thanks for the reply. I have a big decision to make thats why I m depress and sad. It involves my family(my mom, relatives,brothers and sisters) against my own family.It is too much pain in the brain I couldnt sleep well, eat well and move on to my life. I guess its time to stop.

4. boo

boo Well-Known Member

:welcome: to SF

5. ASkylitDrive

When people have big decisions to make, it does affect their life style. Depression is something that CAN be overcome, with alot of work and support.

6. zspagjetty

zspagjetty Member

@vita: thanks

@shelbi: I am depress because I am in pain and CONFUSED what is right and wrong.. decisions sometimes immature and it happens to me a lot. I love my partner( as my wife but not yet married, but married before to another guy) and i love my family. They will not be combine because of the disaster happens to my life.

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Paul.. Of course you are welcome here. Maybe you can share with us a little more about what has brought you to this point.

8. of course. pm me anytime.

9. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Welcome Paul.....

10. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

You're always welcome on SF

11. zspagjetty

zspagjetty Member

thank you to all of you.Please be patient to my english.....

Heres my problem and the memories still remain.

My partner and I had a 5years relationship.My wife had a daughter before from her husband, because I LOVE her and have a similar thoughts and feelings I decided to accept her what she wereinto.In 2006 ofAugust I went to Japan for a contract of 3 years.I work there for a year and came back home because I missed her a lot and I do not want any guys will be involve in our relationship.In that moment we produce another baby and its ours. I went back to japan to finish the contract for straight 2 years. In my last few months working I met a brazilian girl and we have an affair.The problem is she was inlove with me,and decides to marry me. I refuse to marry her and tell her alibis to stop her plans for wedding(becauseI want to go home and spend my days to my wife and kids).Then the moment came when my contract was finished, my filipina wife always spends time on bars,friends ...even I call her up she always slow or not answering the phone.I got home August 2009 and spend time to my family. I Love my wife . But the time I knew that she also had an affair to another guy my brain was lost. I was angry then and confused. Karma hits me. Now the time was not very pleasant to me because she gave birth this MAY 2010. My Own family tells me that it was impossible to be my SON. but my wife tells me that the newly born baby boy was OURS.The moment were the doctor tells me that it is also impossible to be ours. I decided for us to be separate on february 15 2010. I got my daughter on my place and we live separate ways. I always thinking that she backstabbed me because when I am in Japan then.. All of my salary was remitted to her because she got no job then.

Now the other side.The Brazilian girl... SInce I got home .. She always had a phone call to me. She also came here to see me last March 27 and stayed for a month.I know she loves me very much but my heart sticks to my wife. She went back to japan and promised to be here again in the Philippines and soon we will get married she said.I always say yes to her to the fact that I can use her to be able to go back in Japan.

I am sad that the baby boy came.. I do not even feels that he is my SON.
    My wife and I have a communication but living separately like the brazilian girl for now.

I am very depressed and sad that this kind of problem hits me..

Suicidal tendencies occur this week and it kills me thinking the best solution among the best.

PS. Please help .. you can private message me anytime...sorry for the bad english.. If my story confuses you.. feel free to ask .. I need all of YOU!. please!

12. ASkylitDrive

Wow hun...that is a very bad situation.
    I'm only a teenager but let me tell you this thought.

If you kill yourself. What will happen to this girl you had an affair with? Or your daughter? Its clear the girl loves you alot, not to mention (and I know from personal experience) that the daughter needs her father.

13. zspagjetty

zspagjetty Member

Hello,

I do not think of any circumstance to the Brazilian girl I am thinking RIGHT NOW is to be with my wife, to my daughter... it is sad if she doesnt have a father if she grows up. But still she is my daughter..... I am still seeking what will be done and what will I am deciding. If I go to my wife... does my parents and people will be angry because of dumb decision... I want to end this.

14. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Paul I was in Olongapo for a year..I'm sorry you and your wife split up.. Are you still on speaking terms with her?? Seems to me that you have some big decisions to make..Do you think that you can rebuild the trust between each other??Does your wife know about the Brazilian girl?? One thing to remember is you both cheated.. Being apart for two years is a pretty big strain on a relationship..I hope you make the right choices and don't harm yourself..Take care!!

15. zspagjetty

zspagjetty Member

hello stranger We have terms already, Her auntie helped me to have a job here and anytime this week the job will call me soon and I decided to take the job. The terms are once I have the job ME and our daughter will be in their place, I love her thats why we have a communication. The thing is the TRUST.. If I accept her .. I accept it ALL 100%... the baby boy.. I do not know what will be my part for him... I am thinking right now is DNA. But it cost me too much.

She doesnt know anything about the brazilian. I keep hanging the secret.

I have a big decision to make. I am in pain...

anyone are welcome to reply...Please help..I need an ADVICE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.