am i worth the time?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Unregisteredloner, Nov 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hello all

well atm i feel like burstin out in tears . i feel like every1 ignorin me, like recently at my work, Their havin a christmas party at a pub. This one person went round the room askin if they could make it, walked STRAIGHT past me totally ignoring me as if i was invisible, it wasnt just him tho, everyone else was talkin about this party and no1 turned to say hey u makin it, NOTHING , my girlfriend never talks to me , yeah she calls but its the same shit day in day out, she'd rather make plans with her friends. i live in a flat with my g/f and 2 of my friends , ive heard that even my own friends are gettin sick of me, they avoid me wen i go into a room, my own fuckin friends!!!!!!!!!!!

i guess im just shit on ppl's shoes , they'd be better if i just went away.
  2. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Well, you're not invisible here :)

I'm glad you've found here to talk about what's troubling you..

Are there any hobbies you have that may be of interest to others / you could join groups with? Eg - chess club, sports club.. etc?
  3. my only hobbies is playin the guitar and online gaming , not exciting , use to play sports till i had an accident.

my friends hate me , work friends hate me , girlfriend rather go out with friends than me , fuckin hell my life is so fucked up :( why am i hated so much?? seriously im not abusive to any1 , dont talk about ppl behind their backs, and im hated :( i cant win

ya know wat , im gonna fuck off to bed (not with my g/f becuz shes at her friends house, wat a fuckin suprise) and im gonna sort all this shit out 2morrow , even if it means arguements and fights , its either that or i just DIE , cant stand this feelin of being hated by loved 1s and friends , im so fuckin alone , i'll fuckin show em
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.