am i??

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by alle_vite, Nov 25, 2008.

1. alle_vite

alle_vite Well-Known Member

ok im unsure what i am, i have never had full blown sex with a women but ihave had 2 3sums including women yet i fantasize about women and men so am i bisexual or am i straight and bi-curious. I couldnt admit this to anyone i know because they would all judge me the wrong way!! im confused, i feel i want to sleep with a women but i wouldnt know were to start or anything and im confused wether this is just a fantasy or not!! i cant talk to no one about this either.

2. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

I'm of the opinion that it doesn't matter what you "are". It's just a title. If you're interested in a woman, go for it. If you're interested in a man, go for it.

3. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

How do you know you would be judged?
    And you can talk about it, you are! Here! That's a start :)

I wouldn't worry so much about classifying yourself as gay, straight, or bi, unless you feel it necessary for closure. I don't have any classification. Sometimes I say I'm bi, sometimes straight, I'm not really sure, nor am I interested in defining it.

If you have strong feelings for a women who you know might be interested back, I say go for it, and don't worry about not knowing what to do. You will know in the moment :wink:

4. Rockster

Rockster Guest

As i said to you earlier Nicole, follow your heart, make sure your heart is content... If people dont like it screw them because you know u followed your heart to happiness

5. serivok

serivok Active Member

you shouldn't worry about what you call yourself. if you're attracted to women, then try it. if it works out then good, if it doesn't then at least you'll know. same goes for men, it shouldn't matter.

6. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

no need to put yourself in a box.. you are what you are. go with what feels right. sexuality cannot be confined to a label anyway. i am lesbian and pregnant :p