am lost

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by fidget, Jan 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fidget

fidget New Member

i am lost, so sad, so sad inside. feels like my heart is breaking with the pain, surrounded by my family and i have never so felt so intensely alone. i wish i could close my eyes and fade away, not think about the consequences and the damage i might cause. just to be free. im irish. its so grey here, the world has become so grey and i wish it would end.......i dont even want to be happy anymore because happiness is short lived....iv given myself that 24hrs.... more times than i deserve......is there ever a time when its permitted to stop?

2. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

Hi! Welcome to the forum! I hope you will stick around for a while and talk to us. You may find there are many here who can relate to you. :hug:

3. Hatemylife88

Hatemylife88 Well-Known Member

I feel everyday the same pain, i want to end it so badly but, then im thinking about my family. I really dont know how much longer can i hold on. The thruth is that im so lonely its eating me inside, and no one knows that. Im always crying when im alone +im ugly, so i know what your talking about:sad:

4. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

hi fidget, and welcome.

sorry to read you are in so much pain. i've often felt the same way. hope you can hang in there just a bit longer. is there anyone you can talk to?

maybe 24 hours can turn into another 24, then into another 24 hours for you.

catherine

ps i'm in ireland, too. rain today. but i saw the first daffodils!

5. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

life sucks when you are ugly

Im alone. No one loves me, exept my family ofcourse, they will love no mather how i look like. but i know im ugly. And it hearts. And I cant do anything to change it. there is one girl that i love her so much, that i cant leave without her. I know that she can never love me, thats why i cant tell her about my feelings. Maybe she knows. I guess. But... She is very beautifull. Im not :( She doesnt love me and she cant love me. I know.
    I just wanna be loved, but its impossible. :(((((((((((((
    My life sucks. Doesnt worth to live it. I cant live anymore. I just wanna close my eyes, and gone... I just want to have a button and when i press it, to turn my self off. But there is not. I cant end my life without hurting someone. I just cant do that to my family. What will people say? They cant understand me how i feel. They dont know that I can LOVE too. I have friend. Not many, but enough. But only friends. I want some more. Like the others. I want to be loved. I love her, but she doesnt love me. It hurts. It burns. Its killing me. I just know that one day i can not handle anymore with this situation. I will tell her what i feel. She will say that she doesnt love me. And what than? My life doesnt worth without her. Its meanless.
    I know that there is only one solution. One day, i have to do that. I must finish with my suffering.

6. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Fidget, it is so sad that you feel such pain. But posting here can help you. You are not alone here. So many know and feel the same pain you have. Keep posting so that other members can help you through it. Are you getting any professional help? Or have you tried a local support group? I'm glad you are allowing yourself some time to find other options. Put that time to good use trying some of the things I suggested. By trying to help yourself, you might find it brightens your outlook a little. Please stay safe and keep trying to find help and support. Dont give up yet.

7. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

youre not alone, i feel the same as you do. maybe we can learn things from each other.

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

hey welcome to the forum! :hugs:

btw, im irish too:biggrin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.