Am me forgotten?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Wolpertinger, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Wolpertinger

Wolpertinger Member

March 11, 2011 mes lost everything mes owned. Me house and business was given to ocean. Me lost friends and workers and neighbors to the sea too. In beginning everyone help and was talk with me. People were kind and understand we sad and see we lost. Last week we had remembered speeches in each prefecture. Yet they show not people who be without homes still. They make no say of the people who be sick from lack of food or some who die in cold over winter. They no talk of helpers who now have hard time face life because search for bodies wears on already sad hearts. Me lost 14 friends to suicide in one year. Now one more funeral to go today. Still mes only get 1/2 of money owe to mes from insurance. Mes was stuck to rely on family for long time. Mes sees worse and realize we now nothing more than past pain and forgotten. Mes try to still help but if no one remember the alive and only mourn the dead then why bother? Am me forgotten? Mes think so, government no make insurance pay me and no help me. Government no help friends who still be no home and live in tents. Best way for money now be death. Only insurance will pay is death benefits. Maybe me be better there and remembered than here and alive? I fight my mind all week and more I fight more tired mes become. Mes am forgotten.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry the insurance company is not helping you like they should and the government is not stepping up to help you hun. You would not be better off gone though we are here and you can talk to us anytime okay I do hope you hold on here hugs to you