Amazing...and irritating

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by worlds edge, Mar 27, 2009.

1. worlds edge

worlds edge Well-Known Member

Sometimes I forget that all forums aren't run as reasonably and fairly as SF.

Since I'm now taking meds for ADD-Inattentive I signed up at this site to see if it could be helpful. I posted an introductory post here yesterday, and just checked back. For no reason I can see, they stripped out links to the "official" sites for Pristiq and Strattera, as well as a link to this site. I checked the forum guidelines, and as best I can tell there was no reason at all to do this. Unless they think I'm getting a commission for people to come here? :rolleyes: Or getting a kickback from drug comanies? :rolleyes:

Its not that I don't think a forum shouldn't be run how its owners see fit, but if this isn't an arbitrary exercise of moderator authority, I don't know what could be. And thanks for making me feel welcome, guys. :rolleyes:

Since I'm new to this condition I'll probably stay there, at least for a little bit. But, damn, why can't more forums be like this place? :wink:

2. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

im sorry that forum wasnt like you expected it to be and that it wasnt as helpful as you needed it to be

good that your giving the place a chance because i know its hard to come to terms with a new diagnosis and that you dont want to feel alone with it. just hope that you stay around here as well because you are adored and valued x :hug: