Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MoAnamCara, Oct 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

It is scary but also amazing to me how quickly we can spiral into negativity and dark places.

I am okay, I am doing ok generally.

The last two days the anxiety and similar have climbed very high. So tonight I'm in a place of old, familiar thoughts. I can logically state its temporary. Emotionally it feels differently.

This is tough. :(
  2. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Can you do things like looking through photos you have taken, of all the animals you have helped?
  3. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thanks windle... I went and did some of that this afternoon and it helped. It's that time of day along with what's going on and knowing what I have to get done. Being back at work etc. Thank you, good idea. I'll have a gander and it may help me relax some before heading to zzz. Or going to zzzz! :hug:
  4. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Not an kid day, like the last coulple of days. Tired. Ur can't settle. Taken meds and now onto liquor to try and get ne to a state of bed readiness, this is bloody reiduclous. Lots of tears tonight's, a date with lots of memories. Scared ones and sad ones and Hali ones.i just sonot don't knw.
  5. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Hope you can settle my friend. Those nights are the worst but they pass.
    Can you fill your mind with something else?
  6. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thank you for at least responding. I apologize. Yes, it's all good until the following night. I'm just sad, lots of memories cropping up. Anyhow it's not your nor anyone else's worry.
  7. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Mo, I just saw this. I am so sorry you are having this happen. Please PLEASE let me know if there is any way at all that I can help. I always want to help, if you want. Sending very safe hugs :arms:
  8. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

Mo... :hug: sending caring & please know I am also here and I am also sorry I didn't see this till now. Thinking of you, please be kind to yourself, dates suck. :grouphug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.