Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by anonymous51, Mar 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anonymous51

anonymous51 Staff Alumni

i was in the car coming back from work and my dad slows down because he sees something on the side of the road (its night and raining heavily). So we stop and right next to this is this massive stag! (male deer). The thing was literally right next to the window it was amazing it didnt even run away and it was fucking huge. Wasnt really impressed with the whole lunar eclipse thing but its stuff like this that i really enjoy. Anyone else had a cool experience with nature?

ps. thought i should share with you that the pigs ive been looking after have been killed and are gonna get eaten :cry: Oh well they were dicks trying to attack me whenever i went into their pen
  2. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Yes, once a red-breasted nuthatch let me touch it!! He/she was in a bush near my bird feeder and I reached up and stroked it a few times! Tiny little topedo-shaped bird, really pretty and delicate looking.

3. anonymous51

anonymous51 Staff Alumni

u should slowly let it get closer to you so it can trust you. My granny had this robin that used to visit her so much it used to come into the house for breakfast! one time it even brought its family along and there was all these baby birds on her kitchen table.
  4. MrDepressed

MrDepressed Guest

when I was a kid, we lived out in the bush, there was a trail that led from my place to my neighbours, on that day I came home from there place and went through the back door (which was odd, I usually always went to the front) my sister is freakin out and takes me to the front window, there were three bears eating out of our garbage.. it was awe inspiring.. I have also seen close up a fox, other bears, moose, and deer.. I just love seein these creatures. Oh and I use to get this squirrel to come sit in my hand and eat nuts, it took quite a few days of coaxing it, but it finally would come, it never let me pet it or anything but it would just sit in my hand eatin the nuts.
  5. FoReVeR LoSt

FoReVeR LoSt Well-Known Member

my dad is a hunter so i go out with him and i just see it from far away, but then my dad kills it, so wrong. but i grew up in the bush and stuff
  6. anonymous51

anonymous51 Staff Alumni

As long as he used its meet there isnt really anything wrong with it, weve been doing it for thousands of years why stop now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.