Amazon.. Oh lordie

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by jimk, Mar 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Been so long that been using this website, not a clue how long.. Got the money thanks to inheriting lots but got to admit the money I have spent on DVDs and associated products is way the bloody hell over the top..way over.. Blockbuster never even came close to me..

Know why I do this..did not have much of anything growing up including LOVE.. Jimbo you are almost 67 now and are loved now.. No excuse you crazy old man..

Amazon got almost every DVD known to man.. So do I.. Kristi my new therapist is coming back to work on Monday after 5 month's maternity leave with their first baby.. Monday got an apt with her.. After some words from her and how all is going will Jim want to talk about me??
  2. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

That is so cool that you have your old therapist back. I am confident that you will connect and hit it off again.

Yeah, it Internet. And how easy it makes shopping. I had my credit number pilfered from Pay Pals website. That quickly stopped my addiction to Internet shopping. I hardly ever do it now.
  3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

thanks She Bear.. after apt yesterday with therapist decided going to try to make some changes with 2 of my addictions and compulsions.. today trying my darndest to hold Marlboro intake to just a pack.. see how I do and see if sustainable wioth this??? killing me and zoomies and so bloody expensive.. along with all the other reasons to hate this damn habit..

also for the next month almost cut my dvd orderoing of amazon to almost nothing.. wolf of wall street coming today.. the desolation of smaug mid of april.. also the final season of the practice and then at end of april the complete season of hill street blues. all 7 seasons.. if can stick to this decision will be nothing comp;ared to what usually buy..

might break amazon's heart but will sure help mine..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.