1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

American Idol.

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by beauutyy, May 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beauutyy

beauutyy Well-Known Member

so, for those of you that love American Idol,
    this thread is for you!
    haha. Currently I watch the new season that is playing now,and watching the three people that made it this far,is amazing. I really hope David Cook wins. he is amazing<333

I have been searching on when tryouts are for the next season because I would love to audition. whether I make it or not, I dont care, I just want a chance. and it would be splendid to try.

does anybody else love american idol or have any comments about it?
    <3

2. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

i started watchin it but then when i moved out of mine and my bfs house i kinda lost interest in everything i used to do. i havent been followin at all anymore, who are the 3 finalists??

3. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

David Cook and David A are gonna be the two finalists, I think. :yes:

4. Earn

Earn Well-Known Member

I've been watching American Idol. And my girls are off the show now (Kristy Lee Cook,Brooke White and Carly Smithson) so I don't like watching it now but I still do to see who wins.I'm also going for David Cook to win.

5. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

I think David A. is going to win and I never liked Sayesha until about 2 weeks ago when she really started killing on that show. David Cook is good, but he needs to really bring it tomorrow if he wants to win.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.