American Idol

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Animosity, Jan 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

*says in announcing-like voice*

And the judges are:

RANDYYYYY JACKSON!!!!

STEEEEEEVEN TYLER!!!!!

JENNIFER LOPEZ!!!!!
    (oops, forgot to make it bigger)

I know last night I was the first night of American Idol season 10 in New Jersey, but what did you think of the new judges? What are you going to miss about the old ones? Did anyone stand out to you last night? What do you think about them changing the audition age to 15? Anyone for the good, bad, or the ugly? haha

2. Animosity

Personally, when I first saw Steven Tyler, I had never seen a picture of him. I just knew that he was the lead singer of Aerosmith. My first impression of his was something like this. "uhhh, when he sings dude looks like a lady..is he singing about himself?" :rofl: But once Jennifer and him were behind the judge pannel in action with Randy, I realize this is going to be a good season. I know Simon and Paula kinda made the show go, but things change all the time. I think that this was a good change. Simon was too mean anyway. Though, when I audition next season, I would have liked to sing respect to him! XD But Steven has an awesome sense of humor. Poor Jennifer can't say no! lol I think this is going to be great.
    People that stuck out to me, was the 15 year old girl, the girl was from Yugoslavia (i think) and the broadway girl that was from massachusetts and worked at the mall, and the young girl in the cute little dress that they said had the most personality. No guys really did stand out too much to me.

Now what about you guys?

3. MadeOfGlass

MadeOfGlass Well-Known Member

I miss Simon!

That is all. :laugh:

4. Animosity

lol, I agree. He was definitely a big part to the show. But when the X-Factor comes out in the US, Paula and Simon are going to be on it. :D

5. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I miss simon too. :( Its a shit show now

6. Animosity

:eek:hmy: never a shit show!!!! Dont be dissin' idol, babe. :p This show can possibly help us financially next year. ;) I woulnd't be dissen when starting this time next year, we could be rollin' in the dough. XD

7. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

haha okay then :p *stops dissin*

8. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I can hate the show though right?! Because well... I'm not a fan.... sorry!

9. Animosity

Good! lol you better.

10. Animosity

lol it's okay, you dont have to like it. :p

11. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Simon totally made that show, it'll probably suck without him.

12. gakky1

gakky1 Well-Known Member

Probably could count people like me on one hand, have never seen the show,:yay: guess a good torture test would to make me sit thru one.:mortdesinos:

13. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

please please PLEASE america take simon cowell off our hands. Then he can destroy your music industry with manfactured pop cheese. The UK has had it with the X factor

14. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

What'll you give me to help you out? I'll take him from the UK then ship him off to Antarctica if the price is right...

15. Animosity

lol Antarctica?! lol

isnt the united states getting the x-factor?

16. Kaos General

Ill give you chlamydia and crabs!!!

17. Kaos General

yeah for the lulz

18. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Is it me or is there not enough weird auditions this year?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.