amitriptyline?

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by heartlessfaceless, Mar 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heartlessfaceless

heartlessfaceless Active Member

i no this is going to sound like a ridculous question,and i probly wont get an answer,but does anyone no how much amitriptyline you'd have to take to die?
    because im sure my dose it to high,for a person who has already attempted to kill themselves twice in the past six months.
    im convinced my doctor thinks i shud die to . everyone else does.

2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

We wont give you methods here

If you are worried about your dosage you should talk to your doctor....

3. BOLIAO

BOLIAO Guest

liver damage will probably happen and you would die a slow painful death over a few weeks and i assure you, you'll regret by overdosing. your death would be agonizing. do not OD.

4. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

having taken an amitripyline OD myself, it is a whole world of pain, and it didnt even kill me.
    A prescibed dosage will be within the recommended guidelines, but like as already been said, visit your doctor if you are worried.

5. hirondelle

hirondelle Member

I have taken an amitriptyline overdose and ended up in intensive care, I very nearly did n't make it, it blew my mind, and shattered my children. I am trying to get better and to view suicidal feelings as messages that psychological pain is becoming to difficult to deal with. Speak to your Doctor, they are there to help you get better, ring your home treatment team, tell your cpn, check your dosage against the british national formulary (BNF). Don't do it, tell someone. If you feel unsafe with the amount you are being given tell your doctor, or psychiatrist, they may change your medication or change the amount you are given on each precription.

warm wishes

Hirondelle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.