An acquaintance

Chalmers

Someone I barely knew died due to post partum depression. I barely knew her, and I guess I partly felt bad because of that. She left a six month old. At least her husband gets "spared" a years of having to explain that mom is gone. I didn't understand the depth of her pain until the last couple of months. Now I have trouble sleeping, even with pills. I know it's only money, but I get some of the overwhelming pain she was feeling. I also get to see the pain she left behind. Her husband was so brave at the funeral. I don't know if I could have been that brave if it had been my wife. Sadly, if my wife went I sometimes though I'd rather have my child go at the same time so I could end it all. Not very brave on my part.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
It is so sad when someone looses their life like this. Where was the doctor that he did not see her pain her emotional distress where were the professionals I feel so bad for her husband and child I am so sorry hugs

Chalmers

The scary thing is that she was on meds. Hadn't thought about her recently. So wrapped in my own issues. Thinking about her, really helped put things in perspective. Still woke up in bad shape, but had better day.

Nima

Sometimes people we barely know we have some sense of sadness for them. I feel bad for her Husband and that poor defenseless 6 month old.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00