An acquired taste..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sd-239192, May 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sd-239192

sd-239192 Well-Known Member

This morning i sat working diligently on my latest craft... when my knife slipped and left one of those oh so familiar red gashes across my hand. i looked at for a time, i watched as the blood bubbled up and rolled down my fingertips. i leaned back in my chair and watched the crimson stream flowed slowly, and i watched as it slowly turned to black. i raided my finger to my lips and tasted the fluid as i normally had done on the nights when i lost myself, but this time something was different then i remembered. the salty, acrid, yet oddly satisfying taste i remembered... was replaced by something bitter... something unwelcoming. upon this discovery i quickly cleaned myself and wrapped my hand, yet the gauze i had used so many times this time did not turn red but black... blackened and unforgiving, i realize now that my blood should not be a welcome sight. it has been over seven months since i have last bled myself intentionally... and today i am reminded why i stopped. blood should not be craved... it should say beneath unbroken flesh. and remain there until the day i pass naturally from this world....

2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:hug: if you need to talk im here for you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.