An announcment for all you wonderful people.

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by jameslyons, Feb 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

I'm on this damn site a lot. And the past couple of days there have been a lot o f posts written by friends, comrades, and acquaintances that I just haven't gotten around to writing a response .

It's not that I don't care, guys. I do. I am just in a real funk right now and haven't the stamina to hit the reply key - especially in the suicide/crisis forum. And there's others who I've wanted to send a nice little hug or pm. But the ehhh is on me now.

Sorry for being a fair-weather member. I find so many of you to be commendable , admirable people.

j.

:badday: (I fucking love this emoticon :) )

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

u r human to hun. ur friends undertand and hey no worries. loves ya.

3. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

james you are my favourite groover x worry not :p

4. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

sometimes when you just dont have the strength to help it can be hard but we all know that doesnt mean you dont care :hug:

5. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

James you give plenty of support to others here, don't worry that you need a break from doing so at the moment :) Do whatever you need to do to help yourself first.

Hope you feel better soon, Lea :hug:

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey James I know we don't talk( A shame really) but just want you to know you are a true inspiration to many here on the forum..Sometimes we have to step back and lick our own wounds..Take care of your self, Your friends and others will understand!!!

7. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Hi James,

Remember we are here to help you, just like you have helped & supported us.

Take care, Claire xx

8. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

...thanks everybody...

:grouphug:

j.

9. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

james - i love it when you post your little cloud over my way.....but i always hope you will have a little sunshine one day......

please never worry about not replying , not 'being there', etc. it's all good

we are here for you!!! i think u are so sweet and love to read your posts! :console:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.