An apology.

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by MySincereApology..., May 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I know that I'm not wanted here any longer.

I'm not sure if I ever was wanted here.

But for those of you who I have hurt in the past, I apologize for it.

Life isn't getting anymore better, I don't think it ever will, not anymore.

But I do feel shame and remorse for my behavior on this site and how I have been towards some members on here.

I guess my needs and problems are too complicated for a site focusing mainly on just the suicidal.

I have been helped on here; I won't ever forget the people that have helped me greatly and those of you that have tried.

But my behavior and especially my temper has gotten me a bad reputation around here, and it has caused a lot of hatred to those that barely know me, just the side that has uncontrollable anger.

I apologize deeply and truly for any harm I have done to the innocent lives on here, you are all in deep pain yourselves and did not deserve any harm caused by the uncontrollable temper within me.

I'm not sure if I should reveal who I am, in fear that this thread will be deleted, but I mean no harm by this thread, just an apology, an apology that should've been made long ago...

I know that my welcome here has been worn out, and it has been for a while, I've been given a lot of chances on this site, and I appreciated each and every one of them.

But I guess a girl like me can't be allowed on a site like this.

Please take good care of yourselves.

Thank you for all you have done.

Maybe we will someday meet again, in a place called Heaven (assuming it does exist... and assuming I am going to be accepted in a place like that)

Love y'all...

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Yes, we have guidelines that must be followed, but there is always a place for someone who wants to try to manage them...please PM me if I can help you find a way to be here more amiably...big hugs, J
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.