• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

An awesome site

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterBGone

SF Supporter

MrBlue

SF Supporter
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D!!!!!!!!:)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)~*> 'Sgood ( : / do they have any radio stations in the 'U.P.?' yet?! ;D (or are they waiting fo r the NEXT Century!) HAAAAAAAAAAAAAH . . . :^) *pat on the back!! ; )
Mr BG,

You have such an interesting writing style on the forum. Took me awhile, but I kinda get it now, your personality, energy & humor comes through your posts. Just wanted to say thanks for your fun posts and just for being you.

MisterBGone

SF Supporter
Mr BG,

You have such an interesting writing style on the forum. Took me awhile, but I kinda get it now, your personality, energy & humor comes through your posts. Just wanted to say thanks for your fun posts and just for being you.
Thank you, Sir! :) It usually takes, "decades~" in order to begin to decipher, just what the heck it is I'm saying. . ; ) So, I'd say you're pretty extraodrinary in my book. As am I - ~'if U ever get to know me..;)" (i Am Extra~Ordinary!) avg. every-day: "sane," Psyco! ;) Super_Goddesss~*> :D Well done. : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$55.00
Goal
$255.00