An ending that did not have to be.

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by Stormhand, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Stormhand

Stormhand Well-Known Member

since last September, my life has been falling apart.
    Everyone close to me has been neglecting me and eventually just stopped talking to me, I lost my best friend and girlfriend at the time just liek that the very same day.
    Now I am hearing my current friends are going and doing things behind my back, then gloating about it to my face like my feelings do not matter.
    And because of this I am alone again for the first time since 1992, and i hate it, after I had so many friends, being alone hurts more then anything.

And I just have to think what in the world have I done that everyone I know so much takes me for granted, I mean even at the time I saw my last GF, they knew I was hurting, but no one even cared to even check on me, and trust me that would of helped me a lot.
    I am so sick and tired of being used.
    Its like I have this sign on my fore head "easy to take advantage of."
    After this I don't know if I will trust anyone to be close to me ever again, but I don't want it to come to that.
    Right now all I can think of is getting away from this place and making a new start somewhere else.
    Something I have been wanting for a very long time.
    But you know, there's that green stuff I can never get enough of.:dry:

But I am working on that....It just going to require waiting on paper work.

But til then here i have been every night on this comp, trying to forget everythign thats happened to me, and its not been working so well.

I just feel so infuriated that I am so taken for granted.
    It feels liek I have absolutely noone but myself, and thats not enough for me, I am just hoping that changes when I leave this place.

2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

I am sorry for your losses.

It might not seem like much but you are not alone, you have us here.

Feel free to PM me if you want someone to talk to :hug:

3. Beautiful Disaster

Beautiful Disaster Forum Buddy SF Supporter

you really are not alone, far from that..

Im here for you and so is sam

4. LastCrusade

LastCrusade Well-Known Member

It is very normal for people to take their close ones for granted. More often than not, it is the people whom we love most, we hurt most. But that is part and parcel of life. We tend to take each other for granted until something bad/serious happens and then it's too late. You need to talk it out with those who take you for granted. You need to let it out. Perhaps they are unaware of the depth of your frustfration. As humans, we need attention but we must also do our part. It can really be lonely at times and yes it hurts but you have to let them know.

5. Stormhand

oh I am sure I know what they would say, you see they have got into this attitude that they do not want anything to do with people's problems, and the one person I have known longest (16 years) has been made favorites by one of the other guys, and I am slowly going into the background, cause you see they want to hang out with the guy I have known so long, in my eyes they are playing favorites with each other and don't even want me around.
    There one person who I confide in, and she thinks for how much they emotionally drain me, I should just cut all ties, and i am really considering it.

6. Stormhand

Just wanted to thank you guys for the support.

7. LastCrusade

LastCrusade Well-Known Member

then i suggest you move on. if you feel that you are being marginalised by your friends, perhaps then they are not worthy to be called your friends. Better find some new friends who are not like them. This way, you would be happier than to hang on to them who sidelined you.

8. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

My advice - Rid yourself of the need of attachments to achieve happiness.