• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/
  • Please read the sticky notice in Forum News and Updates section regarding user etiquette during the next few weeks

An extremely serious question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nolonger

i'd say it would be more like masturbation...considering our children are not clones of ourselves, but two sets of DNA coming together.

would the clone be the same age as us? if we give them some sought of 'ageing' drug

Stripe

I would say its closer to masturbation. That being said, I dont think I could have a sexual relationship with a clone of myself.

A threesome might be a possiability tho. :lol!:

Axiom

Account Closed
Who's to say your clone will want to have sex with you :D
Plus, genetically speaking :O
I suppose that would be like masturbating to a picture of yourself or your reflection in a mirror.

Narh, at the least it'd be incest because of the genetic issues I guess. Defiantly not masturbation, unless it was done to eachother by eachother. Trimming my words :P

Can I ask what sparked this particular question?

aoeu

"Masturbation" refers to sexual gratification using hands. Masturbation can be performed alone or on others.

You can have incestuous masturbation...

Anyhow.

The correct answer is, it's classified as HOT.

jota1

If you create a clone of yourself and then have sex with your clone, is it incest or masturbation?

haha...
It cant be either one if you take the strict definition of the words. even if its a clone it will not have had exactly the same life experience as its double, that would be impossible. Its more like a twin brother and so verging on incest but not exactly. it cant be incest because your not related.

Masturbation, lol, not really

we need a new word for clones!

jota1

Incest.

Although it's a clone, it's still its own independent entity. Having sex with it would be incest because the clone is your offspring.

/thread & rated
Its not an offspring in the laws eyes... and offspring has two peoples genes creating a new and unique entity.

Its a clone, its an exact copy even with a different mindset. it cant be incest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$475.00
Goal
$255.00