An imperfect Angel

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by shedhaddock, Aug 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shedhaddock

shedhaddock Banned Member

All I want is to sleep. Every day I wake up, wash and go to work. Then when I finish work, I come back and take my zopiclone, even before 8pm some days. I cant sleep without it, and my headaches get worse, but with it, I remember very little.
    I am not happy.
    I often think of the world without me in it and I see it continuing as normal.
    At least while I am asleep, I cannot hurt myself. I think about things over and over in my head how to just keep sleeping that little bit longer, just for the sake of "normality".

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Make a plan for something to do immediately following work a couple times this week. Does not matter what it is , just something besides going straight home to your room. Break the cycle.

3. shedhaddock

shedhaddock Banned Member

I have tried to do that, like I keep trying to make it back here. If I don't take them, I get really grumpy and unreasonable. The doctor stopped prescribing me them but I still got them from another doctor because I need them, I need to sleep. I want to sleep.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.