An Interesting Insight on Human Sexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zurkhardo

I blogged recently about a fascinating anthropological study that gives some interesting insight into the nature of human sexuality, particularly how relative our notions of sexual normality are. Please give some input when you can.

Sardaukar

interesting stuff. I'm pretty sure i heard somewhere that in ancient times, people didnt really distinguish between straight or gay, they pretty much just got on with it.

Zurkhardo

interesting stuff. I'm pretty sure i heard somewhere that in ancient times, people didnt really distinguish between straight or gay, they pretty much just got on with it.
You're spot on. These perceptions of sexuality vary by time and place, and often didn't even exist in the first place.

Its very interesting stuff.
i used to think i was alone in my thoughts till i found bdsm on the internet now a whole new world has opened up to me.

It was even more of an eye opener when I went to amsterdam, there is a sex museum there and its probably the best $4 i ever spent in my whole life.
not only is it old,, its bloody ancient.
dates back as far back as records go and probably beyond

every generation think they have invented sex, i think every generation should go to amsterdam,,

have a breakfast, a smoke a cruise down the jordan and of course visit the SEX museum!!!!

its only natural

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00